Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information visit https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies – Essential cookies are those cookies which are essential for the operation of our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies recognise you when you return to our website, they remember your preferences and they provide enhanced, more personalised features.
- Analytical/performance cookies – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We have provided information about the individual cookies we may use on our website and the purposes for which they are used.
- _ga – Google cookie that lasts 2 years. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _gat – Google cookie that lasts for the session only. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _gid – Google cookie that lasts for the session only. Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
How to manage cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Last updated 6 August 2020