Why isn’t 11 pronounced onety one?
Who put the alphabet in alphabetical order? Do fish ever sleep? Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Come and join us in that lovely place between the unknown and the known.
Looking for a new agency ‘home’?
Lots to get stuck into. Loads to learn. And an ambitious Curious brand to help build even further. If that sounds exciting, come and say hello.
We’ve put together a benefits package that looks after the whole ‘you’. Not just the ‘you’ at work. People-y things in our company are important to us. So amazing work and super-friendly team aside, we offer a competitive salary and a generous ‘Package of Perks’ (POP).
Here are just some of the ways we look after you:
- 25 days annual leave excluding the 8 public holidays
- Health Insurance with Vitality
- Company Pension
- Life assurance and income protection
- Curious exploration budget to feed your curious nature
- Dedicated training and development
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Membership to Quo Vadis club, staff events and activities – oh and a fully stocked snack bar.
We are always curious about talented, ambitious, interesting people. Feel free to introduce yourself even if the job role below isn’t quite you.
Fresh out of Uni?
We want to support grads by offering a 4-week paid placement at Curious, working on real client business. Feel free to knock on our door and tell us why we should be curious about you.